Technology plays such a big part in our daily lives these days – and Christmas time is no exception. So whether you’re looking for a bit of festive fun, or something to help you get Christmas all wrapped up, there’s an app for that!
Here are our favourites.
1. Christmas Countdown – An advent calendar of the digital age. Christmas countdown is just one of many countdown apps and it gives you a festive quote every day.
2. Gifster – get your friends and family to join so all their wishlists are in one place and then you can buy with a single click! Visit the website here
3. Elf Yourself – This one is soooo much fun! If you haven’t used this app before, give it a go with the kids, they will be howling. It’s free to download and you can Elf Yourself for free plus there are in app purchases if you want more song/video options.
4. Christmas List – List lovers will love this! The app let’s you add people, gift ideas and budget and takes you straight through to Amazon to purchase if you need to. You can also tick off when you’ve wrapped it! Free from the app store,
5. Christmas Booth: Photo Fun – Snap a picture or chose from your camera roll and add seasonal stickers to turn yourself or friends and family into seasonal characters! Free app with in app purchases.
6. PNP – Portable North Pole – Create personalised videos from Santa. The app is free, you can personalise for free and there are also in-app purchases
7. Catch Santa AR – The app that lets you superimpose Santa into a photo of your living room! Proof he’s real!
8. Not on the High Street App – If you’re stuck for what to get, you’ll be sure to find something unique on here. You can filter by recipient, budget, or theme/idea.
9.Christmas Radio UK – a radio app entirely dedicated to Christmas songs! What’s not to love? You can now get festive on the move! Free app.
10. Stockport Mumbler! Did you know you can add the website to your phone home screen so it appears like an app and is there at the touch of a button for all your local Christmas info and inspo! Just visit the website from your phone and click on the export/send to button at the bottom of the screen. Then scroll down and click ‘add to homescreen’ and hey presto, your own Stockport Mumbler app. And it’s free!